Migrating Your Master Account
1. Log into a master account and navigate to the accounts page, where you will see a new section called New User Management System.
Figure 1: Master account login screen
2. Click the link that points to the migration wizard.
Figure 2: The User Management Migration Wizard
3. Enter a Name, an email address, and password for the first Account Admin user. This user will be the account owner by default. The email address entered should be a valid one, since we will send you a verification email that you must receive before you can complete this process.
Figure 3: Account Admin creation
4. Click Next. You will receive an account creation confirmation message.
Figure 4: Account creation confirmation
5. You will get an email from CloudTrax at your login email ID. Click the link inside the email to verify your user ID.
Figure 5: The confirmation email
You will then be able to log into CloudTrax at www.cloudtrax.com with your new user credentials and use the new user management system. Your old master account login will expire within 48 hours of migrating.
Figure 6: Successful account migration