Local WAN configuration wizard via SSH
If you are not able to get the router online to download the configuration from CloudTrax, or you simply prefer configuring the router directly, you can configure the router's WAN connection by following the local WAN configuration process described below.
- Acquire a SSH utility such as PuTTY.
- Connect to the router via one of its LAN ports.
- Your client should receive a DHCP lease from the router, you can statically configure your computer with an IP in the router's default LAN IP network (192.168.86.0/24).
- SSH to the router's LAN IP of 192.168.86.1 on port 1968.
- The default username is: "openmesh", and the default password is: "portland". Note: Once the G200 has checked in to CloudTrax, this password will be changed to the Root password that is found in Configure -> Advanced.
- Once you are logged in, the wizard will start.
- Follow the wizard, entering the desired WAN and IP settings when prompted.